High Lonesome Strings is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting those who want to discover and share bluegrass and other forms of traditional music. High Lonesome Strings is supported by memberships and by your generous donations. High Lonesome Strings is a 501(c) corporation and your donations and dues are tax deductible.
Come join us! We welcome everyone who plays, promotes or just enjoys listening to bluegrass and traditional music. If you would like to be a member, please click here to download a High Lonesome Strings Brochure.
Membership in High Lonesome Strings includes:
- participation in monthly meetings showcasing a local Bluegrass band (maybe yours!)
- jam sessions and other open HLS events open to members who want to learn and play bluegrass music.
- an automatic subscription to “The G Run”, a newsletter which supplies Bluegrass related information such as a calendar, a list of places to hear and play “Live” Bluegrass music on a regular basis, Bluegrass on the Air, reviews of events and recordings, and classified ads
- participation in and support of an annual Bluegrass festival
- regular camping outings that include lots for food, fellowship, fun and friends pickin’ music
- Bluegrass music programs for school children and the community
Monthly meetings and performances are held at various locations around the Piedmont Triad Area. Check back at the website for more information about upcoming events and the location of the venue.
For more information about High Lonesome Strings, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on Facebook
This page has the following sub pages.